Cyber Liability Insurance in Denver
As a business, you have countless tasks to manage in a single day. However, it’s what you are not thinking about that can lead to costly problems. Cyber liability insurance in Denver can provide a significant amount of financial protection in the event of a data breach. If your business gathers customer data including credit card information, medical information, addresses or other documentation, you need to protect that data from theft and illegal access. Cyber liability insurance can help defray the costs you face when trying to overcome this type of breach.
How Can Cyber Liability Insurance in Colorado Help You?
If your business becomes the victim of a cyber attack, this type of insurance helps to cover the losses you face in overcoming it.
Having this type of insurance is important simply because many companies, whether large or small, have recently become the victim of such attacks. They are very difficult to defend against and, when they do occur, your customers, clients, vendors, and company data is exposed, creating significant risk and costly losses for your organization. Cyber liability insurance in Denver may be able to help you with a number of potential losses. This includes:
- Providing notification services and covering the costs of such notifications to anyone who’s data is exposed during such a breach
- Providing identity protection solutions to those involved to ensure their credit and other personal information is not otherwise compromised or used in the coming months and years
- Providing public relations coverage to help your company to overcome the potential costly fallout from such a breach
- Assisting with legal and liability defense when you’re faced with costly lawsuits related to the cyber breach
A cyber attack can cost your business financially in the form of settlements, protection, and reputation. It can create a long-term impact that hurts your company’s growth as well.
What Protection Can You Find?
Coverage is always customized to meet your needs. Options may include:
- $1,000,000 Aggregate limit
- $1,000,000 Privacy liability (including employee privacy)
- $1,000,000 Privacy regulatory claims coverage
- $50,000 Security breach response coverage forensic (outside limit)
- Notification and credit monitoring for 10,000 individuals (outside limit)
- $25,000 Breach attorney fees
- $1,000,000 Security liability
- $1,000,000 Multimedia liability
- $1,000,000 Cyber extortion
- $1,000,000 Income and digital asset restoration
- PCI DSS assessment Sublimit of $100,000
Policies provide extensive protection. Imagine paying these costs out of pocket for a single attack on your employee database or your customer’s files.
What Else Can Cyber Liability Do For You?
Our cyber liability insurance in Denver can help you to respond quickly to any type of data breach when it occurs. This gives you the confidence to make the right decisions and to take action to mitigate further exposure. Additionally, you’ll find your insurance policy can help you to prepare to handle such a breach. It’s this type of support that can give you the peace of mind you need.
Contact C&I Insurance today to learn more about our extensive coverage options for Denver cyber liability insurance. Our Colorado business insurance team is happy to help you today.
Ask us about our other insurance products including architects E&O, Engineers E&O, surety bonds, etc. We’re here to help you today.